Powerful and reliable communications supporting Education Systems…
What is iPECS?
iPECS Cloud brings all of the features you know and love from an on-premise phone system and delivers them through the cloud. This means that the phone system is managed for you and you just use the handset, web portal or applications to access everything you need, when you need it.
Why iPECS for Education?
iPECS Cloud is designed to scale, to meet the needs of any size schools, university campus and college requirements with a range of platforms. It can be tailored to the education sector with a range of features that can help to run an efficient and responsive school system.
Ericsson-LG iPECS is increasingly beneficial to the education industry to deliver important communications across teachers, support staff and educational leaders – staying connected at home, in the classroom or in a school campus at all times.
iPECS Key Main Features
• Ease Of Use
• Call Control: Control all of your calls and telephony from your desktop or mobile client
• ClickCall: A simple mouse click to dial numbers from your screen
• Chat Instant Messaging: Chat to colleagues and collaborate on simple questions and information exchange
• Call Through/Call Back: Call through your main of ce system and secure reliable and cost effective call rates
• Outlook Integration: Outlook contact and schedule synchronisation
• Audio Conference Manager: Voice conference (Ad-hoc, Room, and Group), easily invite attendees using drag & drop
• Video Conference & Collaboration: Video conference up to six colleagues on UCS Premium including screen sharing, white board and web push functions
• Visual Voicemail: Manage all of your voicemail on your PC, smartphone or tablet
• SIP Ready: Helping you access the latest cloud features and cost efficient connectivity
• Wide Range: of handsets, smartphone apps and specialist phones to suit your needs
HEAD TEACHER “iPECS helps me run the school, providing the service and communication parents need and keeping control of costs. Every member of the team gets the communications tools they need to do a great job.”
TEACHER “Having contact with parents is critical to my job and iPECS allows me to respond to messages without interrupting teaching time.”
Get in touch for more information about iPECS now on 0800 298 6022